My friend, so many people find it difficult to concentrate on the important moments, such as meetings or study.
When you include people who have trouble concentrating, try eating foods that are high in protein and contain specific nutrients can help you concentrate for longer periods of time. What are these foods? EHow and Divavillage, launch nutrients that can improve concentration and increase productivity.
1. Bread WheatPeople who eat breakfast can concentrate wheat bread, alert, and also has the ability to solve problems with more baik.Produk such as whole wheat cereals, wheat crackers or bread wheat is the main source of healthy carbohydrates and increase the concentration in the morning and afternoon.
2. Sweet PotatoSweet potatoes contain healthy carbohydrates without causing a sugar spike. This energy flow can help you concentrate or focus and maintain energy levels.
3. SpinachGreen vegetables are rich in antioxidants, minerals and iron. You can eat spinach by mixing it into an omelet or a sandwich in the morning and make it clear vegetable at lunch time or evening.
4. EggsThe content of choline and other nutrients contained in the egg can improve brain function. Eating eggs regularly could also protect the brain from degenerative diseases.
5. Tuna and SalmonFatty fish is a source of omega-3 fatty acids and plays an important role in cognitive function. Eating foods high in omega-3 will keep you focused and protect the brain against degenerative diseases like Alzheimer's.
6. Red BeansB vitamins thiamin on red beans can reduce the symptoms of depression, mood disorders and also maintain excellent cognitive function. Add the kidney beans as a salad in the afternoon to load nutrients and fiber in a productive afternoon. You can also enjoy red beans for dinner to enhance brain work tomorrow.
Article Source : 6 Foods That Can Improve Concentration